|Current Bid||$5,500.00 ( ) Active|
|Bid History||1 Bids|
A seven (7) day and six (6) night voyage through Burgundy aboard The Grand Victoria, a luxury hotel yacht, for one (1) couple
There’s no better way to explore the vineyards of Burgundy than to sail leisurely through the canals on a luxurious hotel barge, stopping each day to visit châteaux and sample the best of the region’s famed Chardonnay and Pinot Noir. The lucky winner of this lot will be treated to a five-night cruise, beginning in Dijon, with the following highlights:
- A walk or bike ride through the Vallée de l’Ouche, culminating in a tour of the 13-century wine cellars of Patriarche, encompassing five kilometers of wine vaults with 230 years of history.
- A guided walking tour of Dijon, featuring an exploration of the 19-century Les Halles covered market.
- A guided visit to the Château de Meursault in the Côte de Beaune, including a wine tasting and a look at their private art gallery.
- A tour of the city of Beaune beginning at the Musée de l’Hôtel-Dieu, a charity hospital founded in 1443, followed by lunch at a local bistro.
- A stroll through the 15-century fortress of Châteauneuf-en-Auxois and a visit to the restored Cistercian monastery of Abbaye de la Bussière.
Throughout your unforgettable journey down the River Saône you’ll sleep in king-sized beds with private facilities and 43” plasma TVs, dine on gourmet cuisine with carefully selected Burgundy wines, and get a close-up view of one of the world’s great wine regions.
INSIDER’S INFO: Airfare to France is not included. Cruise to be taken in May, July or August of 2020 and reservations are subject to availability. The package includes airport transfers from Paris to the yacht, all meals and drinks on board, all land tours, taxes and fees. Crew gratuity is not included. Onboard accommodations are in a cabin with a King bed and ensuite bathroom. Reservations must be booked at least 60 days in advance and experience expires on October 31, 2020.
DONOR: Waterways & Beyond Travel